New Year’s Resolution for a Better Future
It’s time to write a different story around New Year’s resolutions by pledging to flex our Citizen Muscles and build a better future for all. Let’s welcome 2018 by committing to do good not only individually, but for the world at large.
- I will go plastic-free.
- I will refuse straws.
- I will eat healthier.
- I will participate in beach cleanups.
- I will lower my carbon footprint.
Let's do this:
- I will go plastic-free and challenge my family to participate in Plastic Free July.
- I will refuse straws and start a conversation with my local restaurants to ditch single-use plastics.
- I will eat healthier and invite my neighbors to support the local farmer’s market.
- I will participate in beach cleanups and contact the companies responsible for the products polluting my beach.
- I will lower my carbon footprint and propose a public transportation incentive at my workplace.
We can change the script and rethink how New Year’s resolutions work. Join us as we take actions that help create a healthier and happier future for all.
The world needs Changemakers now more than ever – how will YOU create a better future in 2018?