Your contribution will support:
- Storytelling that illuminates critical issues and offers viewers opportunities to create a better world, including our upcoming YouTube series Growing Solutions.
- People-powered campaigns that reduce waste and spur innovation, like our efforts to defend public water and prevent plastic pollution.
- Meaningful opportunities to cultivate the power of citizen changemakers through small grants, trainings, and strategic partnerships with grassroots groups.
In the last year alone, your contribution has:
- Forced Mattel to stop production of Aristotle, a ‘digital nanny’ that would collect data on toddlers for marketers.
- Sunk multiple proposals to give public water away to Nestlé for bottling.
- Passed laws in the United States and internationally to ban polluting plastic microbeads and encouraged companies to address microfiber pollution.
Help us write a new Story about a world that values sustainability and justice as much as we value our Stuff.
We accept donations via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal. For donations via check, send a check payable to “The Story of Stuff Project,” to:
The Story of Stuff Project
1442 A Walnut Street, #272
Berkeley, CA 94709 USA
Questions? Read our Donations FAQ to learn more, or call us at 1.510.883.1055 Monday-Thursday (we're on PST).