Your contribution will support:
- Storytelling that helps our Community members make sense of the world and inspires them to make it better, including our new animated series, The World We Need.
- Campaigns that challenge corporate misbehavior and pass laws that keep the polluters and profiteers in check.
- Strengthening and harnessing the power of our Community — and the grassroots groups we support — to win a more just and sustainable world.
In just the past year, your contributions made it possible for us to:
- Tell incredible stories on the heels of our Emmy-winning documentary, The Story of Plastic – like our Solving Plastic series, explainers breaking down the complicated process of a global plastics treaty, and more!
- Pass groundbreaking plastics reduction legislation in key U.S. states, and continue to push for sweeping federal changes that address plastic's polluting lifecycle starting with extraction.
- Distribute more than $100,000 in grants to grassroots partners on the frontlines of the petrochemical build-out and other critical environmental justice fights.
- Stand up to corporate behemoths like BlueTriton/Nestlé, Coca-Cola and hold them to account for their anti-environmental, anti-worker, anti-democratic practices.
Help us write a new Story about a world that values sustainability and justice as much as we value our Stuff.
We accept donations via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal. At this moment, we welcome check donations but strongly prefer online donations. For donations via check, send a check payable to “The Story of Stuff Project,” to:
The Story of Stuff Project
1442 A Walnut Street, #272
Berkeley, CA 94709 USA
If you have questions that are not answered in our Donation FAQs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a few business days.