Your contribution will support:
- Storytelling that illuminates critical issues and offers viewers opportunities to create a better world, including our upcoming YouTube series Growing Solutions.
- People-powered campaigns that reduce waste and spur innovation, like our efforts to defend public water and prevent plastic pollution.
- Meaningful opportunities to cultivate the power of citizen changemakers through small grants, trainings, and strategic partnerships with grassroots groups.
In 2020 alone, your contributions made it possible for us to:
- Reach hundreds of thousands of viewers with our award-winning, feature-length documentary, The Story of Plastic, and over a million viewers with our other video content.
- Pass groundbreaking plastics reduction legislation, including California’s pioneering recycling content mandate.
- Stand up to corporate behemoths like Nestlé, Coke, and Amazon and hold them to account for their anti-environmental, anti-worker, anti-democratic practices.
- Engage thousands in meaningful changemaking opportunities, like our Daily Good series this spring.
- Make $50,000 in small grants to grassroots environmental justice groups on the front lines of the fights we care about, from plastic pollution to water privatization.
Help us write a new Story about a world that values sustainability and justice as much as we value our Stuff.
We accept donations via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal. At this moment, we welcome check donations but strongly prefer online donations. For donations via check, send a check payable to “The Story of Stuff Project,” to:
The Story of Stuff Project
1442 A Walnut Street, #272
Berkeley, CA 94709 USA
Because we are working remotely, our ability to respond to phone calls is limited. If you have questions that are not answered in our Donation FAQs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where your question will be answered by one of our staff within a few business days.